The College of Sheffield, United Kingdom is providing Advantage Scholarships to candidates from Africa and different growing international locations who need to bear a level program on the Establishment.
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition waiver
- The deadline for scholarship purposes is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday four Might 2020.
- Scholarship outcomes will likely be introduced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 22 Might 2020
Scholarship Sort: Undergraduate
Quantity Of Awardees: 50
Length Of Scholarship: Length of programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, candidates should;
- Your programme should be scheduled to start on the College of Sheffield in September 2020.
- You need to obtain a suggestion for a course studied in full on the College of Sheffield. All undergraduate diploma programs are eligible with the exceptions of Drugs (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition payment functions you should be self-funded
- You need to enter a level programme on the College of Sheffield in programme 12 months 1 or 12 months 2.
How To Apply: candidates are to first apply for admission and obtain a suggestion of admission from the college. Upon getting acquired a suggestion of admission, now you can apply for the International Merit Scholarship.
For extra data, go to the official scholarship page.
Award Supplier: College of Sheffield, United Kingdom
92 total views, 1 views today