The outcomes of the Nationwide Examinations Council (NECO) November /December Senior Faculty Certificates Examination generally generally known as NECO GCE has been launched. This was introduced at this time by the Performing Registrar of NECO, Abubakar Gana in a press release made accessible to newsmen.
In line with Gana, a complete of 70,140 candidates registered for the examination. 65,207 sat for the English Language out of which 41,214, representing 63 %, bought both Distinction or Credit score.
66,398 candidates sat for Arithmetic, out of which 54,565, representing 82.18 %, bought both Distinction or Credit score.
33,576 candidates, representing 48.68 %, bought 5 Credit and above, together with English Language and Arithmetic whereas 50,057 candidates, representing 72.57% bought 5 Credit and above, regardless of English Language and Arithmetic.
On the difficulty of examination malpractice, Gana acknowledged that in 2019,17,004 instances have been recorded as towards 12,084 instances recorded in 2018.
This he attributed to complete monitoring by senior employees which he equally mentioned was the rationale for the decline within the variety of candidates with 5 Credit and above,” he mentioned.
He known as on candidates to go online to www.neco.gov.ng and click on on NECO Outcomes. and comply with the immediate thereafter to buy a token and entry their outcomes.
How To test NECO GCE Outcomes
With the brand new NECO Outcomes system, candidates can go to the Results portal to test their outcomes utilizing token.
Tokens will be obtained in two methods:
- By creating an account, login-in and buying the token on-line utilizing the fee choices
- By buying the token and sharing with one other candidate by way of e-mail or printing it out.
A token can solely be related to one candidate’s distinctive examination quantity.
Every token can’t be used greater than 5 occasions to view a candidate’s outcome
- Candidates are to go to: https://result.neco.gov.ng/register to create an account and purchase their token
- After buying the token, candidates are to go to: https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Choose Examination 12 months
- Choose Examination Sort
- Enter your Token within the house supplied
- Enter your Registration Quantity within the house supplied
- Click on on “Test Outcomes” to entry your outcome
23 total views, 3 views today