ACEONDO Portal www.portal.aceondo.net 2020 Check Application Update.
ACEONDO Portal: ACEONDO is a community of people who are inspired by possibilities. Since its establishment in 1964, ACEONDO has enjoyed an excellent record of successes and achievements in serving the society particularly through human resources development and institutional capacity building. Read through for updates from the ACEONDO student application portal.
Adeyemi College of Education located in Ondo (the historic town after which the Sunshine state was named, in the Central Senatorial District in the Ondo State of Nigeria which is situated between latitudes 5° 45′ and 7° 52’N and Longitudes 4° 20′ and 6° 05’E.
It is bounded on the east by Edo and Delta states, on the west by Ogun and the Osun States, on the north by Ekiti and the Kogi States, and on the south by the Bight of Benin and the Atlantic Ocean) is one of the foremost institutions in Nigeria.
- History of ACEONDO
- ACEONDO Student Portal
- How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
- ACEONDO School Fees
- ACEONDO Application Process
The College is a combination of the various institutions that sprang up in the sixties to cater for the development of Manpower in secondary schools and teacher training colleges in the Western region. Teachers college (up to 1963), The Ransome Kuti College of Education, The Olunloyo College of Education, and Ohio Teachers Project, Ondo all constituted the solid foundation on which it was built.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo aims at being a Model teachers’ Institution in Nigeria for the pursuit of academic excellence through teaching, learning and research for the professionalization of teaching to meet global standards.
History of ACEONDO
Adeyemi college of education is one of the colleges of education in Nigeria. It was established in 1963 but became functional on 22nd May 1964 with 94 students. It was named in the honor of Canon M. C. Adeyemi, one of the foremost educationists in Ondo town.
It is situated in Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria. The institution was established with the purpose of training qualified teachers for both secondary schools and teachers’ training colleges as well as to conduct research for teaching training and development. The institution is under the direct guidance of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
ACEONDO Student Portal
The ACEONDO student Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic activities easily.
Such activities include course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, and many others.
You can visit and Access the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- ACEONDO Student Portal: https://portal.aceondo.net/
- ACEONDO Main Website: https://www.aceondo.edu.ng/
- ACEONDO Registrar Email Address: [email protected]
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card. Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
- Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
- Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
- The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/nonfunctional phone numbers.
ACEONDO School Fees
At the moment, the school fees for fresh students is N80,700 except for the school of sciences that pay N82,200 while returning students pay N57,200 irrespective of the course of study. Please note that this is subject to change at any point in time based on the decision of the management of the institution.
ACEONDO Application Process
To apply for admission into any of the academic programs into Adeyemi College of Education, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log on to http://aceondo.net
- Navigate and click on “Apply Online”
- Choose the program you are applying for like “2020/21 Part-Time Degree Application”
- Fill the form and input the details as requested. Click on “Register” when you are done.
- Log in to the account and update your profile and make payment.
- There are two methods of payment which are:
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on-screen instructions, enter your card details as requested, and make payment.
- Bank Payment Simply visit any bank branch nationwide
- Just ask to use the Etranzact Pay Outlet platform to make payment for Adeyemi College of Education. Please note that Bank charges may apply.
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Log into your account and click on “My Application” and fill the form correctly. You can’t edit once the application form is submitted.
We believe this information on ACEONDO Portal www.portal.aceondo.net 2020 Check Application Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
101 total views, 4 views today